Monday, March 3, 2008

Sweat

Today’s crowd in the restaurant is simply amazing. I can’t believe the amount of people dining in. It just surpasses my mind. So yeah worked 8 hours non-stop right after punching in. LoL. Assistant manager made me laugh to myself at work. And by the way, the reason it is fukingly crowded is because of Mother’s Day. So lots of families in big groups came in today. Happy mommies.

The conversation that gave me the fart-effect =D

Assistant Manager: Lee you alright? Tired?
Me: No. I’m fine.
Assistant Manager: I get you a can of “hong ngau” okay?
Me: Harr? What’s that?
*Using my 747 powered brain, I had a deep thought in that mere few seconds staring at her with a chau tut look*
And I got the answer =.=” sweat x 999
It was Red Bull in Cantonese.

Before work, I went to the gym with Zul,Shafiq and Akhir. We had tough muscle workouts as we’re currently in the spirit to build our body. HAHA. UHHHHH.

Happy anni my love =)

No comments: