Friday, February 29, 2008

Same shit Different Day

I’ve been hibernating in my room for the past few days. Sacrificed my Wednesday this week saddens me. I should be climbing! Although I woke up in the morning, my mind is pulling me back. Typical student life huh. It’s all about assignments. I wonder if I’ll love my future working life. Hmm question marks all over.

On the happier side, I’ve just pawned one report on global warming and submitted a marketing plan for the Adidas challenge. Wei Li has been making great comments on the plan and together we pawned it. Haha.

Also I’ve been watching dramas round the clock. This is what happens when connection is as smooth as tofu. You just keep watching and watching till you’re dead tired. Recently found a website for dramas. Quality as clear as dvd and streaming as fast as 747.
Enjoy =p

One a day keeps the money away. 80pence from Iceland.


Choco Fudge Cake. 1kg for 3pounds. Bargain!!! Also from Iceland. Yes I’m now a regular Iceland customer.


Offline message for my beloved bupp - I love you. Was working when you called =)

No comments: