Monday, February 25, 2008

Mission Accomplished!

My interest in Marketing is growing deeper. It has been almost a month I tried thinking out of the box coming out with a concept for the challenge. The outline is near the stage of completion. Just need a little touch of perfection. Looking at the plan, I felt like a noob. The outline portraits a rather simple and general idea against a refined plan I had in mind. It is not easy coming out with an executive summary of 2 pages expressing the entire campaign. What you have in mind and what you wish to communicate to the panel of judges might not be achievable through 2 pages of words. I find it tough to convince opposite party in written words. This is definitely an experience-based task I must say. It’s like selling yourself to employers with a 2 pages CV.

On a brighter side, it’s an experience and lifelong lessons in life. LoL. No harm doing more in future. I’ve even thought about joining other challenges but looking at the past winners plus their winning entries; it crashed my thought. At times, fear overcomes the will of trying I admit.

I’ve more important stuff to do which are my assignments. One thing I must emphasize here is the ability to focus and putting things in pen and paper at the beginning. Pressure makes me think even harder in completing task indefinitely. The latest example is the Adidas challenge which is due in 3 days time.

No comments: