Friday, February 22, 2008

Happy me

I’m so overjoyed to find out there’s a climbing wall in Preston. What more it’s just 15mins away from my house. Without hesitating, I went to town and got myself a new pair of climbing shoes. Hehehe. Although I’d a pair back at Msia but it’s just not small and tight enough. Another significant matter is that it’s not really comfortable.


Okay. I shall wake up early and climb hard. Lose those fats and tone up a bit. Must improve!!!





I


.


.


.


Present


.


.


.


.


You


.


.


.


.


My


.


.


.


.


Black


.


.


.


.


Beauty


.


.


.


=p







Very comfortable linen padding


Should get to bed early and wake up in the morning to the leisure centre tomorrow. wahahaha.

And the right column in my blog just won't show. Bloody hell. Can't reply msg'es and change my current song. I'm currently in love with a new song. Bye Dido =)

No comments: