Monday, September 24, 2007

With lots of ♥ ♥ ♥

I wish

Right now I’m stoning,
In this empty room,
Thinking of someone back in Malaysia,
She must be,
Sleeping like a baby,
On her little bed,
Bordered by bears,

Thinking of you,
Through the hour of darkness,
Is so regular,

All I hope is,
For you to be strong,
For you to be tough,
For you to be mentally and physically powerful,
So that,
You’ll smile every single second.






Feel

At times,
I might not show my care,
I might not show my affection,
I might not show how much I miss you,
No matter what’s on your mind,
I just want you to know,
I heart you.

My look may be deceiving,
But don’t judge me,
From that perspective,
In fact,
Look into my eyes,
Feel me from the heart,
Remember those touches,
Of pure love,
As it will tell you,
The truth,
That I cherish every moment with you.





Appreciation

There are days,
That I’m grumpy,
And,
You might be the one,
That will endure the aftermath,
You know,
You really know,
At what time I’m in high spirits,
And,
At what time I’m depress,

Your kindness,
Your thoughtfulness,
Your forgiveness,
During quarrels,
Are so vital,
For us to be,
A pair of lovebirds,
That will fly,
To reach cloud nine,

Arguments are so typical,
In the pathway of love,
Contemplation and forgiveness,
Holds the key,
Of a blissful couple,
To a never-ending story.





I love you

Life has never been,
So wonderful,
Before I found you,

You are my shining star,
That shines my everyday,

You are my beautiful blue cloud,
That embraces me when I’m down,

You are my motivation,
That pushes me to progress,

You are my little rabbit,
That nibbles away my sadness,

You are my color pencil,
That fills my life with colors,

You are the only one,
That will share my happiness,

What would life be,
Without you.


Baby, this is my first time writing for you. You always whine that I never write and even if I write, it’s just some short lazy message. So here is my heart and it’s yours. When you’re feeling alone, I hope this will help to put a smile on your face. Hehe =)

F e I b I t z z z ♥ ♥ ♥ you to b I t z z z

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey dawg, how is life there? is very touching lor, i cant control my tears when i m reading it....take care dude, wish u luck=p

Sandy said...

feibit :) my own shakespeare ^^ i love you baby. thank you *muks*

FATT said...

haha yea yea v7....im good...study hard and gamble hard k..LOL