Monday, October 1, 2007

Happy anni to us =)))

Happy anni my love =). You must be sleeping now like a little rabbit on that little bed of yours. I just got my internet connection. Thank god! I love you much and my love for you is beyond words. Hopefully the line is stable everyday and we'll be talking and seeing each other online. Hehehe. Here's some pic for you to see while i go to class tomorrow ;p





Kissed by an angel before leaving to the airport.More kissesss boi !!!!!


Let's smile =)))))))))))))))))))))))))))



Training hard for my poker championship

Dubai transit

Temporary accomodation @ Douglas Hall

Home sweet homeMy new bolster My new pillow
Cooking Famous Preston Fried Noodle


This is what you do when you miss the other half very much


More pics on the wall and I love the card alot =). Appreciate that. Lovely.


That's about it baby. Have a wonderful day my love =). Flying hugs and Flying kisses to kampung tunku ~ ~ ~

No comments: