Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Relieved

I just pawned another 50% essay on Experiential Marketing. An assignment that contributes to my sleepless night. And now, it’s over. Haha. However, tomorrow I and my members have to run a group seminar as part of our assessment. It’s going to be our first time doing such activity. Running a group seminar is something like a normal presentation; but in this case, we have to interact with the audiences and make them open their mouth. LoL. This shit worth 20%. Well, it’s not a lot, but I don’t wish to lose any marks here. Everything’s ready to go and we’ll need all the luck tomorrow morning. HuHu.

I snapped a picture the other day at work. It’s no big deal but I found the person doing this a little stupid.

Who won’t know you’re wasting food? As a result of not so smart cover up. He was fined 3pounds. Haha

No comments: