Saturday, March 22, 2008

Updates abt the author

It’s already the 25th of March. Dammit. My heart is pounding real fast. Another 43 days and I will be back in M’sia! There are so many things to be worried of. Well, people say 90% of the things you’re worried of won’t happen. LoL. Make it a 100% and I’ll be smiling like Anwar =D.

Despite all the gatherings and sessions I have, something seems to be missing. No doubt I have fun all the time but still. Being apart from your another half is not an easy task. Therefore I truly respect couples doing l.d.r.

Let’s see what I’ve been doing for the past 10 days. Work as usual, sessions, dinner at the trio’s house, mars’s birthday, Lancaster games and pumping those techno in my room since no one is in the house. Dinner was great. The trio (Amelia, MunYee, Lili) prepared delicious dishes for the night. Everyone had their tummy stuffed with food and desert (red bean with sago). Thanks for the dinner again =). Really envy their house by the way. It’s really warm. Lovely radiators all over. Xbox after dinner and it was awesome.

Lancaster Games 08 was unpredictably fun. We joined the futsal tourney this time. Although it’s not as crowded as Nottingham Games or Manchester Games, I’d a good laugh. LoL. In a game with the Hong Kong team, the atmosphere tensed up resulting in some exchanging of harsh words and pushing. Well, Dol you’re the man. Haha.

Sessions at my house were top of the wall too. Alcohols were in surplus mode. Hehe. It’s always better to have more than not enough. I’ve made up my mind. No more beers as my belly is getting bigger. Thus, we will get anything apart from beer. On the latest session, we had 4 bottles of red wine, 2 bottles of rose wine, 1 bottle of white wine, 4 bottles of alco-pop (Smirnoff & Vodka) & 1 large sparkling for the girls and a bottle of hard liquor for drinking games (favorite). Nick was very high due to chor dai dee and the forehead game. It is also the very first time seeing him in this ‘high’ mode. LoL. On the other hand, Ernie is hard to be taken down. Maybe she should try blowing a bottle like what Isaac did. I would love to try blowing a bottle although it is bad for health because I’ve never tried such a thing.

Some random pics i've taken



Big sister Ernie *Tough*



Host & Zul


Presenting 'Happy Nick'



LoL



Converted my living room for those who can’t make it home =)


Good night all. May everyone have fun always.


Love you honeypot!

No comments: