Saturday, March 15, 2008

Didn’t realize that I’ve abandon my blog for a week. I’ve been working real hard for that puny amount of pay. All for my holiday trips, entertainment expenses and most importantly to cover my parents pocket. Alcohol consumption is near the danger limit as well. Drinking is a major activity when I’m not at work. I felt so lost at times. Can someone rescue me please?

Easter holiday has just begun. It’s a good thing that time passes in a blink of an eye. Another 1 and a half month, I’ll be home doing what I used to do back then. I’m really excited. Miss you baby. I prefer drinking with you and clubbing with you. Arghh.

Random pics collected so far

Italian Dinner @ Tiggis


Winnie's meal. Veweeeee nice!!







This ribbon pasta reminds me of baby's pasta lol

Ta daaaa



If only you were here by my side

Wendy & Chloe


Win & Florence


San, Su King & Nic


M & M = Me & Mars



=.=" speechless


Session @ Plungi

Isaac & Hou Lan Hai Farid


Big sister Ernie


Gay




Vroom vroomm.....


Ernie's Bdae @ Lava

10 sambuca, 4 corky + beer = Good night Sleep Tight



Zul, gym kaki

Lufti, Nic, Nurul, Farid, Orang kuat Dol



Session @ Plungi




Session @ Browns

I'm always loaded with snacks. Even to the club. =p



Camwhore Win


Where's my lo po chai....


Chloe, May, Win


Lastly, my boozing member


Boozing meter
Mars - High, Isaac - Medium, Nic - Minimal

Me - 10,000 CC


Love you my number 1 fan =)

Smile now!!! Hehe

No comments: