Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Living in an igloo -.-

I’m getting to hate this house. Why? There’s only one major reason and a minor one. The slight problem is location wise. It’s quite a distance to town. The mentality of walking the long usual routes really pulls me off from going to town from home. Although the distance is acceptable, I just get frustrated at times. Therefore I won’t purposely make a journey to town if there’s no particular reason.

The one and only big headache I have in this house is; No central heating! I knew it way before when dealing with the landlord. But I didn’t expect the house to be this cold. The temperature in the house is the same as outside on the street I assume except for the rooms where we have our heaters. Also, taking a shower is really a challenge. It’s so fuking cold! I wished I had a warm house.

Sometimes it makes me wonder whether a big house with big rooms is worth the bad points.

Home sweet home -> No
Room sweet room -> Yes =)


A simple plan depicting central heating system

Radiator which is installed around the house; my wish

Underfloor heating pipes. Better still. Haha.



Unit trust is another safe way of saving money with a little extra interest. Well, depending on the risk that you’re willing to take and the amount you’re dumping in, it could be a lot. As for me, I’ve invested a little in it. I was somehow convinced by a person in Maybank@Mutiara Damansara. So yeah be it. It was a good encounter listening about what it’s all about years back then. On that day I’d fill in the forms and walked out as another happy client. LoL. Through the years, it had a steady growth till these few days. I wonder if it had anything to do with the current plunging US economy. Not a lot but my current profit has dropped significantly. Tulan. I can’t imagine those rich ‘tai tai’ throwing in hundreds of thousand. Little fart like me lost a PSP. It would cost those big farts a brand new car. LoL. It’s alright, making less is better than suffering losses.

It's going down =.=


2 comments:

haan said...

slowly.. after awhile u will get used to it.. we human has good adaptability..

FATT said...

hmmm i hope so =)