Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Dreadful experience =.="

I used to hate wines back then especially red wine. However I’m learning to love them. After work, I went to the booze store and purchased few bottles. Reached home and shower the very smelly me as usual. Later on, I went to the kitchen searching for suitable tools to pull the cork as I don’t have a corkscrew. I’ve tried using the knife but it won’t help in pulling it out. So, the very smart me came up with a brilliant plan which is to push it in instead of pulling the cork out. I knew that if I were to push it in with full force, it will definitely splatter out. Therefore I carefully increase my strength bits by bits and somehow it went astray. Dammit! Dirtied myself and the kitchen at the end. Aih...

Goshhhh!!!


Cork floating blissfully LoL


Red wine + Snickers + Drama = Good night


Fresh Garlic Butter Jacket Potato in the afternoon!!! Jacket potato rules!!

Good night people =p

Lorb you baby =)

No comments: