Sunday, January 27, 2008

Miss kuihs @ Brickfield

While walking back home, I decided to try the kuih at this authentic Indian place. Quickly browse through and randomly picked 5 different ones. Happily came home and thought I could feed my tummy with some good snack. One bite and I was depressed instantly. I know it’s meant to be sweet but it’s just too sweet. Perhaps the people here like this sort of sweetness. In addition, it’s really hard; I had to put in a little strength while poking with my fork. The outlook cheated me -.-. It looked as though it has a soft texture. Well, it’s hard and rough. Perhaps it’s the Preston style LoL.

I still prefer the ones I used to eat at Brickfield. So, if you happen to go there, just drop by to any Indian restaurant and grab a dozen. I can’t recall the name of the mamak that I used to buy from which is also one of my ex clients. I can only remember it’s a busy stretch of Indian shops where you can hardly get a parking space. Double park is an option but quite dangerous as the traffic is a mess during peak hours.

2 down & 3 more to go
Edit: Went to the kitchen and had few bites on the other 3 and it taste GOOD. LoL. Love you RKS =) although the other 2 are too sweet.

And the Prestonians are heading to Manchester next two weeks. This time I joined badminton instead of 5 a-side-football. Aihh, bad memories at Nottingham Games 07 where there were cuts and bruises all over =.=. Never mind it was fun anyway =).

No comments: